Today we’re excited to announce ClearProp™ API — a new way to integrate and order ClearProp without leaving your workflow system. You can access ClearProp’s deep property data and interactive valuation report through an API, in addition to the previously announced ClearProp availability through portal.clearcapital.com.
ClearProp eliminates the need for multiple systems to obtain property and market data. Instead, ClearProp brings together property data that is typically fragmented, allowing you to interact and select various property characteristics and filters, choose the most relevant comparable properties, and produce an estimated value. With the ClearProp API, you can now integrate property data, analytics, comparables, and trends directly into your software workflow or create customized PDF reports to share with anyone on your team.
ClearProp, enabling data-rich property research
ClearProp is an interactive property valuation tool that enables quick and reliable assessment of more than 200 data points on nearly every property in the U.S. ClearProp leverages Clear Capital’s more than 20 years of experience pinpointing the most crucial information required to value a property accurately. Be it pre-valuation property knowledge, property valuations, or post-valuation review, ClearProp handles due diligence situations with ease. ClearProp is packed with data, photos, and analytics for nearly every address in the U.S., helping you become a local expert on any market in seconds:
- ClearAVM™ — The top-tier, independently tested, lending-grade automated valuation model
- Current & previous listing info — More than 93% nationwide coverage
- Property photos — Property photos, satellite imagery, and Google Street View
- Complexity Score — Assess property complexity to inform valuation suitability
- Home Data Index™ — Historical home price trends and forecasting
- Public records — Including title transfer and mortgage history, HOA, owner history, and tax records
- ClearRank™ — Analyzes hundreds of variables to intelligently select and rank comparables
- And more — Filter by characteristics, compare side-by-side, develop your own value estimate
Want to learn more about the new ClearProp API?
Please note: To test or use the ClearProp API, you will need to have an individual or organizational account at portal.clearcapital.com, or you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account for your organization.
Try ClearProp for free!
You can try up to 10 free property searches with ClearProp by visiting portal.clearcapital.com or the ClearProp product page for more information. To learn more about how to use ClearProp, you can watch the seven-minute walkthrough video: