Designed to remove pre-funding uncertainty, the CDA® re-evaluates the original appraisal so you can deliver a comprehensive loan file quickly. Our USPAP compliant appraisal desktop review can determine if the origination appraisal is adequately supported in:
- First step forensic due diligence to decide whether a sample of appraisals warrants more extensive review.
- Pre-fund due diligence prior to funding the loan.
- Additional comparables to validate those provided are representative of both the subject and the market.
- Internal quality assurance audit in post-fund due diligence for lenders and investors.
- GSE post-board review to determine the reliability of the valuation and to understand if a repurchase is justified.
Why Collateral Desktop Analysis (CDA®)?
See local market trends, subject property characteristics, proximate market sales and data on comparables. Reports come in your choice of formats: CDA® and CDA® + Multiple Listing Service Sheets. A report with Multiple Listing Service (MLS) details is especially useful for jumbo loans and higher risk files because it includes MLS commentary and interior photos for a true condition comparison.
The Clear Capital CDA® Difference
A Clear Capital team member will contact you within one business day.