Company will demo new technology at MBA’s 2018 Technology Solutions Conference & Expo
Clear Capital today released its next-generation ClearProp™ report, which provides actionable intelligence on nearly every U.S. property, neighborhood and market. The company also announced that ClearProp™ is now part of the ClearCollateral® platform, combining the report with expertly designed workflow automation, industry-leading quality review tools and an elegant, modern interface.
“A ClearProp™ report provides incredibly accurate and detailed analytics, almost instantly from a single address, which gives the user the ability to ‘be there’ without actually being there” said Kenon Chen, Clear Capital’s executive vice president of product. “Now that ClearProp™ is part of the ClearCollateral® platform, we’re making our vision for the future a reality, where technology and automation do most of the busy work and humans provide the critical components of empathy, guidance and oversight.”
- When reviewing a tough valuation report, tap into subject and market analytics right along side your QC checklist
- Pull property intelligence forward in the loan manufacturing process, empowering loan officers to gain insight on the complexity of a property before they’ve even ordered a valuation
- Support better desktop valuations, fully informed by subject AVMs, curated comparable properties and market value trends
- Amplify collateral underwriting teams with actionable information that speeds up the completion of quality control checklists
- Understand the value trends and market health for every loan in the servicing channel to inform loan modification, foreclosure or short sale valuation decisions
ClearCapital will demo ClearProp™ and ClearCollateral® at Booth 225 at the MBA’s 2018 Technology Solutions Conference & Expo. Interested attendees can stop by the booth anytime to see a demo, or attend a group session by visiting clearcapital.com/mba-tech.