New property perspectives in one easy-to-read report.
Our automated ClearProp report is the perfect complement to any valuation, whether that's a BPO, Appraisal, or AVM, from any valuation provider. This easy-to-read, data-rich report is used as an initial review tool before additional valuations are ordered and as a next-step review for higher risk valuations. It can integrate with our ClearQC review tool to feature even more comparables alongside other available market comparables.
- It is a powerful and extremely current source of information, with many valuable characteristics about the specific property, the local markets, and attributes of the surrounding area, including:
- Factual property data including owner and transaction history
- Current sales and listings comparables
- Highly localized market performance and distressed sale saturation
- Micro-level price trends and forecasts
- Extensive mapping and aerial imagery
And because all the information you need is in this one report, you'll spend less time combing through various data sources.
- It's perfect for Loan Servicers, Loan Originators, and Due Diligence firms to ensure:
- Collateral review specialists can quickly evaluate and confirm comp selection and market influences for their valuations
- Asset managers can accurately and rapidly confirm, set or adjust their list or target sales prices and evaluate offer considerations
- Servicing agents can easily review subject characteristics, get owner verification, transaction and finance history, and view comparables
These customers are using ClearProp reports in many ways—as an initial review tool before additional valuations are ordered and as a next-step review for higher risk valuations.
Click here to schedule a demonstration of the ClearProp report on properties of your choice, and experience the confidence and peace of mind that comes from comprehensive insight into the property and market characteristics.