More than one way to make an intelligent decision
Each business application is unique and requires a different set of data points for you to make an intelligent decision. To meet your individualized needs, Clear Capital® indexing technology can deliver data on everything from market performance and adjustments, to general market direction, to REO tools such as saturation, discount, or days on market, to price forecasts from one quarter to two years.
- Output views:
- Market performance. Displays the preferred index model (repeat sales or price-per-square-foot) for a particular property, as well as national and state models, over the last five rolling quarters.
- Market appreciation direction. Helpful for you to see the general direction (up or down) of pricing trends in a specific geography.
- Market Adjustment. An indicator that allows you to see the price movement of each asset from the effective date. The adjustment can be applied now, historically for forecast to future benchmarks.
- Real Estate Owned (REO) models. At-a-glance REO tools answer the most relevant questions about local market conditions, adding perspective to your complex processes. We provide additional context by adding an REO dashboard that includes REO discount, saturation levels and days on market.
- Forecasts. The HDI forecast model will display both market adjustments ($) and market change (%) for each asset. These measure will be displayed at one- and two-quarter, and one- and two-year benchmarks.
Regardless of the output you view, the Clear Capital multi-model indexing approach, coupled with asset-level cascading, gives you reliable and accurate measurements necessary to make intelligent decisions in today's volatile real estate market.
The HDI can be delivered in spreadsheet, web-based or subscription format. Embedded within the spreadsheet is the HDI Online—an easy-to-read, address-level snapshot of relevant HDI indicators.
Output formats include: .xls, .pdf, .html, .xml, and flat file.