Contextual data for sharper valuation decisions
Multi-model indexing. Address-level cascades. Not only does the Clear Capital® Home Data Index™ (HDI) provide additional, contextual data for an even sharper valuation picture, we offer several standout features that bring additional timeliness, intelligence and clarity to your due diligence process.
- Primary features:
- Current data. Gain valuable insight into rapidly evolving markets and track changes as they develop. Our proprietary dataset, combined with our rolling quarter measurement, ends the waiting game associated with quarter-over-quarter indices that deliver data with a time lag of up to several months. Because our rolling quarters have no fixed start date, they produce up-to-date HDIs as data flows in, resulting in the most current market measures available.
- REO models. REO indicators such as saturation, discount, and days on market add perspective to your complex decision-making process so you can answer the most relevant questions about local market conditions.
- Accurate price tiering. Price tiering produces a highly accurate index for specific assets. The Clear Capital HDI provides an easy to interpret, granular view by calculating four price tiers within each geographic zone. Tiers include the bottom 25%, 25 to 75%, 75% and above, and "All," which comprises a blend of all properties.
- Asset-scaled market adjustments. Based on the asset value and effective date entered, the HDI generates both a percent and dollar change to a given reference. The adjustment provides an actionable risk measure effective now, historically, or forecast to future benchmarks. This allows you to rapidly identify, rank and prioritize risk exposure according to market severity.
- Price Forecast. The dynamic forecast engine runs multiple models and blends them into a single usable market projection according to historically quantified performance. The HDI forecast projects out two years, with additional detailed breakouts at the one- and two quarter and one year milestones.